The module "External Calendar" (extcal) allows you to include external calendars (DavCAL or ics) into a WebsiteBaker page.
The calendars are managed my means of usual calendar programs like Outlook, Thunderbird Lightning and similar, or by means of a web-interface of a WebSpace-provider.
The calendar is included with this module into the web page. The focus is not on displaying an online-calendar, but explicitly on displaying the appointments the most homogeneously as possible inside the web page.
For configuring the module, simply enter the URL of the ical files or the WebDAV-calendar and the appointments of the calendar appear as list in the frontend.
Release history* 1.2.6 2018-12-16 - add headlines to groups of backend settings
* 1.2.5 2018-12-14 - restore alignment of cells now that we have css
* 1.2.4 2018-12-09 - update modify.htt to pick up styles from backend.css
* 1.2.3 2018-12-06 - add backend.css and move changelog downwards
* 1.2.2 2018-11-05 - alignment in the backend optimized for large screens
* 1.2.1 2018-10-19 - avoid double index access on message entries
* 1.2.0 2018-06-14 - added place holder for the calendar name
* 1.1.11 2018-06-13 - updated help pages
* 1.1.10 2018-06-12 - updated sabre-dav to 2.1.12
* 1.1.9 2018-04-12 - correct the behavior for including module css
Version 1.1.8 vom 23.01.2017
- Repaired the upgrade script which was triggering errors in the log for a long time now
- Support categories field, and default categories are translated into the current frontend language now
- A Fix for events lasting exactly 24 hours but not starting at midnight: they were treated as whole-day appointments by mistake in previous versions
|Last change 2018-12-17 07:08 UTC by dbs|