The addon-file-editor (consecutively abbreviated AFE) enables you to view, edit, delete, create, upload, unzip or backup files of installed Add-ons such as modules, templates or languages from the WebsiteBaker CMS backend. AFE allows you to create installation packages of installed Add-ons, ready for installation in WebsiteBaker - handy for distribution or backup purposes.
The optional FTP layer implemented in AFE, allows you to modify Add-on files normally owned by the ftp-user. This might be usefull if your website is hosted on a shared hosting provider using different pemissions for PHP and FTP groups. Another optional feature is the support for the 3rd party online photo editing service Pixlr, which allows you to modifiy images of Add-ons in a Photoshopâ„¢ like environment from the WebsiteBaker backend.
Release historyv3.1.0 - dev_9
bugfix open classes with php 7.1.x
bugfix open help box
Bugfix open_basedir restriction in effect Thirdparty products
- fix: function getAddons() works now with info.php, index.php or info.ini
- added French language
- fix: corrected wrong GitHub help URLs
- updated 3rd party package Twig to v1.17.0
- fixed wrong DATE_FORMAT string in language files (thanks to jacobi22)
- added TIMEZONE to displayed file maketime
- fixed for WB 2.8.3 SP2
- suppressed possible PHP warning for outdated mysql_real_escape function
- to be fixed once WB database class supports PDO/mysqli drivers
- updated 3rd party package Twig to latest version
v2.6.1 - This version fixes notice warnings with PHP 5.4.x.
|Last change 2012-07-25 14:20 UTC by WebsiteBaker Addons Project|