The section picker (a.k.a. Global Blocks) allows you to re-use the content from sections used in other pages.
Any type of content can be re-used multiple times using this module.
You could use it to build a library of content on a single hidden page and build your public pages by just combining sections from your library.
Ideal to setup a content system for multiple admins/editors.
Release historyversion 0.30 hgs save.php
- ['PAGES´][´SAVED']changde to ['PAGES_SAVED']
- Use section titles in section list when available
- Solved a conflict with other modules pages list
- Respect display date settings of the included section
- Improved loading of larger websites (many sections to pick) - Thnx sare
- Improved loading of multiple section_pickers on a single page
Version 0.2.5 is a fix that will allow you to select a section from a childpage of the current page. Thanks for reoprting: gottfried.
Version 0.2.3 is a bugfix. On some places there were short open tags used (< ? ? > instead of < ?php ? >)
Version 0.2.2 is a small bugfix. There where some errors displayed in the WB backend when error-reporting is set to ALL errors.
Version 0.2.1 now supports the new WB2.7 search.
Normal search will find pages with picked sections that support the new search methods.
|Last change 2023-11-08 09:14 UTC by Harald Spring|