WebsiteBaker Modules, Snippets, Admin-Tools
Very Hot Complete WB-PackagesWB approved Complete WB-Packages
|Latest add-ons update
2018-11-20 18:13 UTC
||2.8.3 - 2.12.0 (minimum)
||5.6 / 7.x
We are pleased to announce today the stable version 2.12.1 of WebsiteBaker!
is the successor version of 2.12.0. It is a complete package and
contains everything that has been published in the context of the 2.12.0
An upgrade is possible from all of the 2.8.3 versions. But never from earlier ones before 2.8.3.
Download from our Add-on Repository
- WebsiteBaker-2_12_1.zipor as WebsiteBaker-2_12_1.tar.gz
- WebsiteBaker Unzip File (unzip.php.zip)
Install and upgrade instructions
Please have a look into the file /DOCU/README.EN which is delivered with the downloaded package.
- make a backup of all files and the database (!important)
+Recommanded way: (fast & safe)
The unzip.php and the WB ZIP delete themselves after the successful execution of the unzip.php.
- download WB ZIP package & unzip.php.zip
- rename unzip.php.zip to unzip.php
- upload WB ZIP package & unzip.php to your WB root folder (where the config.php is located)
- run unzip.php in your browser (https://yourdomain.com/unzip.php) (please replace yourdomain.com with your own domain)
- login in your backend as Super-Admin (admin with id 1) and run
upgrade-script via upgrade link or via wb-info panel (i-button)
way is fast and we plan in WB 2.13 a easier way, so this unzip.php is
only for the 2.12.x versions (therefore we set it to deprecated)
+Alternative way: (slow & oldscool)
- download WB ZIP package & unpack
- upload via FTP (overwrite existing files!)
- login as Super-Admin (ID 1)
- start upgrade script
Have fun with WebsiteBaker 2.12.1
The WebsiteBaker team
Changelog since Version 2.12.0 (most important changes)
- Upgrade now possible from any WB 2.8.3 version to 2.12.1
- Bugfixes posted by forum users, (e.g. password too short or bin/replace error)
- More checks and changes for php 7.x compatibility without loosing backwardcompability to older add-ons
Changed some mysqli statements to strict mode
Added flags in languages dropdown boxes
- the WB installation process is now prevented if the PHP version is lower than 5.6.
No longer in the package, the core will creating this directories and files himself:
/pages, /media, /temp, /var/log and config.php
Displays now a hint if modules are not longer installed, but registered (without WebsiteBaker crashing).
User-created files (frontend_user.css and backend_user.css) will not be overwritten by core (frontend/backend.css will then not used)
Upgrade Twig to Version 1.3.6, added Version 2.4.5
Choosing the Twig version 1 or 2 under server settings
Upgraded jQuery to 1.12.4 and added Version 3.3.1
- Select the jQuery version under server settings, users can add more jQuery versions that never will be removed by the core
New creation of access files extended
- Rebuilding all access files from any add-on that creates access files without changing the add-on code
(only required an optional script WBReorg).
Replacement of the dialog- and hint windows with more options by a new plugin.
Upgrading CKeditor to version 4.11.1
- fixed: now again after 3 times invalid login attemps the login is locked untill the wb session cookie was deleted or the browser was closed
- correcting datastructures for directory listing in media management
Adjustments to the backend theme (e.g. uniform icons in the top menu)
Last change 2018-11-21 16:02 UTC by WebsiteBaker Addons Project