Download Not available Back
Create simple backups of your WB website.
Note: There is no "restore" functionality. Manual restoring of files (FTP) and database (PhpMyAdmin) is possible.
Release history188.8.131.52 Fixed a problem with tables that use - in their name
184.108.40.206 Corrected referrer problem with WB 2.8.3
220.127.116.11 Corrected language files (by mjm4842 on September 6, 2010)
* Enabled DROP TABLE IF EXISTS option by default.
18.104.22.168 File Backup now always available (by mjm4842 on September 4, 2010)
* Replaced use of exec(ZIP) with a call to the PclZip library which
* is included with WebsiteBaker. Not only is it faster, but
* compatible with more systems. As a result, the file back option
* is now always available on all systems.
* For security purposes, in the event that the execution of the script
* times out before it finishes, the filename now includes unix
* timestamp number to minimize the possibility of someone guessing
* the file name.
* The http headers have been modified to be compatible with IE 6+.
* Upgrade from all previous versions now works properly.
22.214.171.124b File Backup fixes (by mjm4842 on August 2, 2010)
* Fixed undeclared variables to eliminate related Notices.
* Now suppresses exec Warning message if exec is disabled in php.ini.
* Added tool tip for radio button showing reason if disabled.
* If PHP script timeout is less than 2 minutes, increased time limit.
126.96.36.199a Add new file backup option (by mjm4842 on 1 August 2010)
* Note: Only works if PHP exec command is enabled and ZIP command
* is executable.
2.8.0 Add "drop table if exists" - option to the interface and backup-sql.
* Minor cosmetic code-changes.
* Add modul-version to the sql-dump.
2.7.x QuickFix: 26. March 2010
|Last change 2012-07-26 15:02 UTC by Harald Spring|